In this episode, Gary is with Jamie Alderton who is a world renowned Author, Fitness Professional and Guinness World Record Holder who helps Fitness Professionals to scale and grow their Business and Social Media.
Jamie was one of the original fitness ‘influencers’ who transitioned the awareness he grew into multiple successful businesses in and out of the health sector. He is a 2x Best Selling author and Guinness World Record holder for box jumping the height of Mount Everest 14,550 times in 22hrs & 18 minutes!
In this episode you will learn:
- Jamie’s transition from leaving the army to being a fitness coach
- How to turn your passion into a career
- Importance of investing in yourself
- Leveraging the use of social media
- Why discipline is important for success
- How to build your audience
- How to create inspiring content
The Proactive Podcast with Gary Das is brought to you by the awarding winning business owner, author, speaker, coach and mentor.
This show brings you proven strategies to improve your life and your business, along with interviews from some of the most inspiring and motivating personalities across the globe. You’ll discover how to go from start up to scale up, master your mindset, be healthier and build wealth, so you can do more of what you love, with who you love.
Connect with Jamie www.trainermind.com
Visit the Gary Das website www.garydas.com